MEMconsultants empowers mission-based organizations by providing evaluation tools, skills and habits necessary to achieve remarkable results for youth, families and communities. Our
include program evaluation planning and implementation; theory of change and logic model development; data collection to amplify underrepresented voices; data visualization and dashboards; facilitation, training and capacity building; and program development and curriculum design.
We are a Seattle-based consultancy that works with clients to customize long- or short-term contracts. Our clients value equity and inclusion, working towards social justice both through what they do and how they do it. We take pride in offering high quality, results-oriented consulting services that meet the needs of organizations whose evaluation ambitions can exceed their internal capacity.
We work with a variety of national, regional and local organizations, including a mix of nonprofit organizations, grantmaking foundations, socially responsible corporate clients, and public agencies. Our recent
- Grassroots organizations serving the community through youth development, arts education, outdoor education and partnerships with public schools;
- Community-based organizations committed to social justice and equitable access to services;
- Public agencies working to end youth homelessness, provide affordable housing and foster community development;
- Museums and cultural institutions that are designing relevant exhibits and inclusive public programs; and
- Foundations and intermediary organizations focused on building the capacity of the nonprofit sector.